Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I've got a new Drug...

... It is called "Jeff Dunham Arguing with Myself". If laughter is the best medicine than this DVD is my new drug!!! This whole clip is well worth the 10 minutes. If you do not have that right now go to 6:30 and watch until 5:37.There is a bit in there that I keep laughing at and I have heard the 2 lines like 30 times in just the past few days and I still roll!!

But I have to say again, all of it is hilarious and 10 minutes well spent!

4 comments:

Fianna said...

HA!! That was funny!! Thanks for the laughs!

Anonymous said...

That was hysterical!

Debs said...

I was the one with tears this time. Tears from laughing so hard.

I love the oral sex and Keeping things fresh in the bedroom...Febreeze. ROFLMAO

Sauntering Soul said...

OMG that was funny!