Friday, August 31, 2007
Let me be Clear
In case anyone missed it here is the one comment I made on my Monday post it might help to clarify a few things....
I have to address a few peeps here.....sorry I'm not commenting to all of you!
Willowtree...thanks for your advice but COME ON! 30 minutes of blog reading? That's like a Hershey's kiss to a chocoholic!! You will always make me laugh even when you are being MOST serious. You have helped me a lot...Firefox is a blessing and I am doing much better at limiting my read/comment time. Thank you!
Debs: Thanks for commenting on my photos...I thought I had some great ones!!
chrisb: rethink...I like that... I even have one of the photo copied ones that they highlighted! Am I holding on to the anger much? I do not let much in life stop me.
Susan: it is not about the reaction to the photo of me that scares me it has to do with the fear of me loosing my ability to write freely if someone in real life were to recognize me.
Joy t: Right on! Support and caring from "strangers" is amazing to me, and probably a reason why I will find a way to continue!
Robinella: Blog junkies? I have no blog junkies silly girl! but, this is for your fix:
Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. I don't give a flying Fuck. I could give 2 shits! Mother fucker. Fucking asshole! Jackass! Son of a bitch! Cock smokin' piece of shit. Oh holy Fuck what are my Google hits going to be now???
Karmyn R and Jenni: I had thought of using a timer...Thanks for suggesting it...I feel it is a better idea coming from you gals!!
wolfbaby: Thanks for the ideas for photos of me...I'll get there eventually!
TOB: Thank you!! Such a sweet bear you are!!!
TLG: LMAO Thanks!!
To all that was appalled by what the step monster did and those that thought it was great I still continued after that violation... Thank you! Like I said to chrisb I do not let much in life stop me. I wasn't going to let what that bitch did stop me from something that was therapeutic for me. I was a teenager and a very rebellious one when she did what she did. I was doing things that a 12-15 year old shouldn't be doing if I had been in a house with discipline and rules. My mom was never good at such things hence why I was getting away with doing such bad things. I trusted my Mom to not read my diaries that is one of the big reasons I continued. If I had to be over at my Dad's I never took a diary with me. I do not know how well I would deal with the betrayal if my Dad and step witch had stayed together. They divorced 6 -7 years after that...so I do not have to deal with her now.
I feel better now. We're crystal clear right? No way in hell blogging is even remotely close to coming between my hubby and I. Good Great Grand! Thanks again for all of your support!!!
Now back to your regularly scheduled program!
6 comments:
- laurie said...
-
i'm late to this party, too, as i am to all parties. but i can tell you that my husband has said, more than once, "i used to have a wife. now i have a blogger."
common problem.....
good luck. and of course it's not coming between you! it's just one of those things you have to work out. and it sounds like you are. -
August 31, 2007 at 11:09 AM
- Robinella said...
-
Well, shucks, thanks. You've got me feeling all saucy. I'm with you on taking orders. I think I'll post on it after I get done with my homework.
-
August 31, 2007 at 2:13 PM
- Debs said...
-
I am glad you got us all straighten out.
Where is my drink?? -
August 31, 2007 at 2:45 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
seriously, you crack me up totally;)
-
August 31, 2007 at 3:59 PM
- Emma in Canada said...
-
I haven't had a chance to read all your comments about you and the hubby and the blog, but I can see how it can cause tension. Mine has no issues with me blogging, he just wishes I would wait until I've done everything else I need to do. Like you, I am not someone who can just come on and get off. I'm on for ages. Which explains the state of my house!
-
September 1, 2007 at 3:05 PM
- Pamela said...
-
I am late also.
I blog too much.
I know I will have to cut back. -
September 4, 2007 at 12:20 AM
OK peeps I said fun happy comments!!! Thanks for the support though. It's not that my blogging and reading them are coming between us... it really isn't there...yet...I don't want it to get their either...yesterday was a wake up call and it had absolutely nothing to do with my blogging.
I have my own CPU and Hubs has his own and there is even one for the oldest son to play games on... I almost wish I had to share! I do let the oldest guy play online games on mine every once in a while as "his" cpu isn't hooked up to the net.
I think I was writing down what I need to do as I know what I need and maybe getting it out there will help me to do that. At least WT made me laugh even though he was serious when he said 30 minutes reading...what a hoot! I have already thought that at the least I will do Mon Wed and Fri posts and if time and inspiration hit then I'll do more than that.