Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wisdom from the Rear

OK so I went with the first idea presented to me as I suck when it comes to making decisions. Stephanie was the first to offer a title idea for my hump day fun with bumper stickers. I loved Debs simple "Rear View" and Sauntering Soul had loads of ideas that I found funny...especially "Junk from the Trunk"! Who knows maybe I will have a rotating title... If you have another idea let me know. If I like it I'll add it to my rotating list of titles!

The first might be kinda hard to read...it says " When will someone have the balls to castrate Rapists?" My answer..."When a woman with the figurative balls does it!" If they still rape after that "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"


I am getting sick and tired of seeing ppl driving while holding their cell phone...shoulder or hand it still pisses me off. It is so unsafe. The COPS around here drive while talking on their cell phone. Save a life or 2 or 8 and wear a fucking ear piece!
I will leave you with a laugh...I am still laughing my ass off!!! Happy Hump Day!!

6 comments:

Fianna said...

LMAO on the last one. That is awesome!

Debs said...

I like Stephanie's Wisdom from the rear best too.

Those are funny! :)

Beckie said...

Ahhh, the pictures wouldn't load for me for some reason so I missed it...bummer.

Anonymous said...

i missed the pics but the commentary was funny enough

i liked the idea of castrating the rapist!!

Beckie said...

Oh hellfree, that last one is a riot! I can see them now - thanks!

Anonymous said...

k now that i seen the last one i think it's my almost first fav LOL to funny!!