Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Junk from the Trunk

I thought that was a very funny title idea from Sauntering Soul. I will be rotating this title so if anyone comes up with anything else please let me know!!
I have to say that I do not feel any of these to be "junk"...just wanted to be clear on that!

I have to get it off my chest. I love having readers and blog peeps that are starting to like me but I'd rather loose them now than later on. I am bringing out the hot topics now, the issues that ppl feel passionate about one way or the other. I don't think that there is much middle ground. I am me, this is who I am and what I feel passionately about. If you are unable to still like someone even though their beliefs are different than yours that is very sad, and I feel sorry for you. So from here on out my stickers are going to reflect what I feel strongly about,which means most likely controversial stuff, but I will still try to keep at least one of them light and funny! I can't be an activist 24/7! I am NOT the activist that tries to change others views on a subject either. We are all entitled to our own opinion, I will respect it even though it may be different than mine. I am Free to be Me! Thanks to all the troops past and present that have made that a reality!
I choose to keep my 3 boys and #1 and # 3 were the hardest choices I have ever had to make. I am thankful that I had the freedom to choose.

Nothing against Texas but he is one dumb SOB!


I breastfed 2 out of 3. I never came across this type of discrimination as I was in Europe while I breastfed my last 2. If I had ever received any this surely would have been my expletive free retort!
Who am I kidding there would have been LOADS of expletives in that retort!

12 comments:

Robinella said...

me likes what you have to say!

Debs said...

I LOVE all 3 of those!

There are discreet ways to breastfeed a baby. The bathroom is NOT a place to feed a little one.

I don't know why some feel that breastfeeding is a bad thing or "nasty". It is the way we are made and it is a very natural thing.

Fianna said...

Amen Sister!

Excellent choices!


Although I am not sure Texas really wants him back!

Anonymous said...

i like all 3 but the second is my fav i may steal that one;)

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't lose me for expressing your own opinion on your own blog, you'd only lose me if you attacked my opinion on my blog. (or if you got boring)

What I tend to do is comment when I agree, and pass when I don't.

Kaytabug said...

robinella: thanks!

debs: I was always discreet even though in Europe I could have whipped it out and no one would have noticed or cared except the Americans!!!

fianna: lol!!

wolfbaby: I have seen it for a while now and I loved it the first time I saw it...still haven't seen it on a car. There is not one bumper sticker I feature that I wouldn't put on my car. One of the reasons I started this was due to realizing that I couldnt fit all the ones I liked on my car!!!

WT:Well aren't you MR. Informative today? Won't have to worry about me attacking anyones opinion(I think I said that) but I guess I am fooling everyone because I am SO boring!!!

So like the old adage of "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." ?

I guess I have been attacked in real life one to many times over my opinions and beliefs, so I felt I needed some sort of "disclaimer". I have a lot of "hot topic" ones that I felt were starting to burn a hole in the folder I was keeping them in!! This was just the beginning!

Sauntering Soul said...

No attack from me! I happen to agree with all of your "topics" today, but even if I didn't I would keep coming back to visit your blog. I like it when people have different opinions than me. I try to be open minded and often I am enlightened when I look at something from another's point of view. I may or may not agree after that, but it doesn't mean I can't be friends with them.

Keep telling us how you feel!

Beckie said...

I'm still with you!!!

Pamela said...

That was a real irritant to me while breastfeeding... why people thought it should be done in a dirty toilet.

what are they thinking -- it's full of germs.

I don't often get involved in some of the hot discussions. Don't worry about me, tho.

Emma in Canada said...

I agree with all three.

Molly said...

I read this earlier in the week and wanted to comment. This is a very moving post, but I am more or less a Liberal, Tree Hugging, Peace, Grandmom

alisonwonderland said...

oh, the "village idiot" bumpersticker made me laugh out loud! :o)