Today's hostess is Beckie at Give it a try, she wants to know what our favorite treats are.
I will gain 5 lbs just looking at everyone else's treats! I will gain 5 more eating all the treats I bought. I know I know, I didn't have to buy so many... I don't normally buy myself treats only thing I do regularly get is Ice cream. I guess what I am trying to say is I am over due for a lil pampering, it's time to enjoy a delicacy or 2 or 10. It is recommend that you eat if you haven't already done so before viewing the rest of this post. The author of this blog is not responsible for the readers hunger pains or anything that is destroyed due to the readers attempt at eating a non-edible object, or short circuiting their laptop by excessive drool!First off let me say that I LOVE FOOD. I really love food that someone else makes. My friend M. makes delicious food. Anything she makes is a treat for me. Pretty much any food that anyone else that can cook/bake makes is a treat for me. It always tastes better when I am not the one who has to cook/bake it. Now that you have a lil' history let us begin.
I have loved these Teddy Bears for as long as I can remember!

These are very special...Kansas tater chips. They are thick crunchy kettle style chip. Back in the day when they first came out they only had original,plain, and now they have more flavors and this one is my favorite. I love pepper. These are the best tater chips ever!!! Check out their website if you want to!

This is what I will be having with my coffee this morning while I drool over your treats!

I might be having some of these for breakfast as well...I don't buy those shortbread cookies often because I will eat the whole box in one sitting. I have no will power when it comes to their deliciousness! Ok, same goes for all the other cookies in the photo too! That is why they are a true indulgence for me!

I love chocolate and here are my favorite chocolate squares. They are both #1. The other things are like what WT showed but with out the chocolate...They are filled with hazelnut cream and rolled in hazelnuts...

Who am I kidding?! This is my Breakfast plate this Monday!

You know what would go splendid with my Breakfast plate of delicacy? WINE!
Wine is not a treat for me but the 3 wines pictured are. The one in the middle is my all time favorite German wine. I have not been able to find it here in the states. It was a very good year that year for vineyards...
The other 2 are the best bottles of Kansas wine that were ever made. The below photo has a brief history...but this winery closed in 2004 due to the kids not wanting to continue on with the family business and sold it! I was crushed!
Now, go drool on someone else's blog why don't ya?!
Bet you wish this was scratch and sniff!!!
33 comments:
OMG, I am on my way over. Piroulines...oh to die for. You knew I was going shopping in the morning and you did this to me!! The cruelty. My wallet is gonna be very angry at you. And then my scale.
MY wallet is angry at me!! Scale? What scale? What is this thing you speak of?
Yumm!!!! Count me in in!
I like all that stuff. Those Giottos are made by Fererro too, they are the same thing but without the hazelnut chips in the crust, plus I think the chocolate is a bit thicker too.
no this is just not fair there is just too many nice treats on show! love your breakfast!
Bahlsen biscuits are always a Christmas treat for us. I love shortbread. Infact it all looks pretty good I feel my waist line expanding just drooling!!
I love cracked pepper potato chips too!! I always get them, at Schlotzsky's!! *drooling*
My fun Monday is posted
Ha, ha, ha - love your breakfast plate. I'm sure my vegemite on toast was just as unhealthy in a salty way.
Those all look fantastic! Good to see that you are a fellow Ritter fan. Damn, they are so good.
ahhh, the breakfast of champions!!
Now that's a good breakfast! :) And I love me a nice glass of wine.
OH Those look so good!!! *Drools*
I love Pepperidge Farms cookies!! I'll be right over for a snack....although it might take me awhile!
Definitely drooling over the wonderful looking cookies and chocolate!!! And the chips...and the wine...I really need to and eat lunch. Now!
I wanna have breakfast at your house!!! Yummy!
I love your "disclaimer"!
Ritter Sport - looks very good! I'm also a fan of Milano cookies - but can eat an entire package, b/c there are so few in there.
I HAVE gained weight this morning. Water and nutrigrain bars for me, the rest of the day.
Those looks all delicious.Cookies of Bahlsen I know too and we buy it here too.
Those look great. I love salt and pepper kettle chips as well. We have a different brand here with different flavours, but salt and pepper are my favourite. I like those cookie sticks too, but have only bought them once. (too many kids in the house).
We had a winery here too, but they closed down. Now it is a church.
Great breakfast. I think I want some.
Yummy!!
What a wonderful breakfast. Now how are you going to top that with lunch?
May I have a glass of wine, please? Thank you!!
And, come on!! You know they HAVE to be AWESOME chips when they're labeled "tater" chips instead of "potato chips."
I didn't know Art and Mary's potato chips are made in Kansas! I also didn't know there was much wine making going on around these parts. I know there's Wylde Wood Cellars not far from us, but I've never bought their wine, just their elderberry concentrate that's sold at the healthfood stores. I think I've heard of a winery or two up near Salina, also.
Mmmmmmm, everything looks so good. I'm with Fianna- I'm coming over!!
Yes, scratch and sniff would be handy! Don't have some of your treats over here in the uk I am afraid!
I will the extra 10 pounds with you! Your snacks are YUMMY!
Mmmm....I sure wish I could have been at your house for breakfast this morning LOL!
Marla
Mint Milanos, Orange Milanos, and even regular Milanos - pass them my way, please. LOVE THEM!
Milanos yum.
Ohmigosh I haven't had teddy grahams in years!
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Frances
orange milano.. I'm coming over for breakfast
LOL, Teddy Grahams THOSE used to be a staple of mine from Army days. But then again, so was wine......
i want some of that breakfast! :o)
great treats you've got here!
Let's see, you started the morning with yummy treats and wine? Did you ever make it past noon today? :) I knew there were a lot of wineries in the Ozarks (I'm MO born and raised) but I never realized Kansas even had one winery. :) I thought all they had were cows.
I think you and I could bond over all those biscuits, I love them all and what a delightful breakfast you had yesterday. I now need to check on the contents of my biscuit tin as I'm feeling rather peckish!
my girls love those teddy bear bites;) they go through them in record time!!
Post a Comment