Thursday, August 9, 2007

I am not a"muse"d

My muse was not with me today she must have been with someone else...that whore!
One would think that with 3 boys, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a hubby I would have plenty of inspiration to blog about...not today!
The youngest lil' man that I am trying to potty train shit in his under-roos yet again for the 3rd day in a row! Little does he know I have been keeping track of his excrement times. I am keeping an eagle eye on him tomorrow between the hours of 6 and 7 PM.

I tried a Mojito for the first time in my life tonight. At least it wasn't the vilest alcoholic drink I have ever tasted. Once the bottle of Mojito mix is used up I will buy no more and use the industrial size bottle of light rum for yummier beverages...like....an Aussie Beach Blonde, or a Red Headed Stepchild, or a Strawberry-Peach Daiquiri. Oooh, this sounds really good..... a Bloated Bag of Monkey Spunk!

If anyone has any ideas for the title for my Bumper Love on Hump Day please let me know. Only one person has given me a suggestion, it is rather good, you've got nothing to loose...give it a spin and let me know if you think of something!

I tried to tell you my muse left me for another.



6 comments:

Jenni said...

I don't have any title ideas. I hate captions and titles. Too short. They make me feel claustrophobic:o)

I think you should start a weekly drink feature for all these alcoholic beverages you're trying. I don't know what a mojito is, and I'd really love to know what a Bloated Bag of Monkey Spunk is. That just sounds so appetizing.

Debs said...

YES do a weekly drink feature. I do not drink much, but learning a new drink could be fun. :)

"Wisdom from the Rear" is still pretty good from Stephanie.

Rear View maybe?

Kaytabug said...

jenni: your wish is granted! Thank you again for the idea!

oooh Debs! I like "Rear View" too! I am so bad at making choices/decisions! Thanks for the idea!
Oh and I don't drink much either, not anymore! But I will now,due to my new weekly drink feature! This will be fun!! I love trying new things!

Debs said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and I put who sings Come Home Soon. It is SheDaisy. I did not think to put the singing group on there.

I cry too...passes the kleenex.

Sauntering Soul said...

"Junk from the Trunk"

"Reveals from the Wheels"

"Wisdom Scored from a Ford"

"Auto Momentos"

"Auto Mottos"

"Astute Words from the Boot" (assuming we're all British suddenly)

Obviously, my muse has gone off drinking with yours. But my rhyme game is going full force.

Emma in Canada said...

God you're smart. I've not thought to keep track of pooping times for my daughter. And most of the time (ok 99% of the time) it ends up in her panties.