My Mom is visiting. Which means less blogging for me...I have to keep it on the DL...in case you are not hip that is Down Low! But do not fear, you will still get your drink on tomorrow!! I just wanted to share that #3 has pooped in his potty 2 days in row now! Which I know is not enough to throw a party but it is far better than the 5 days straight of getting shit out of his underwear,followed by a day's rest from pooping, then on day 7 he shits out in the yard, at least not in his undies, then on the 8th day he shit in his underwear again! He went to the bathroom and instead of pulling the drawers down he just shit in them, then took them off got poo on his hands, legs and feet...which smeared the poo on the floor, he wiped his poo hands on my towel. As I walk into this mess I let him know my extreme disappointment in him. As I am cleaning him up I called him a baby, that big boys don't shit in their underwear. I told him if he shit in his underwear again it was diapers for his ass. (I cursed but not like I am now) I ranted at him in a very raised voice, told him I was sick of this blah blah blah...later I felt bad for being such a bitch to my lil guy. Day 9 he pooped in the potty. Day 10 another successful BM in his potty chair! I guess shitty parenting works out sometimes.
I still feel bad. But Fuck! I was sick and tired of dealing with his ....oohhh... it just dawned on me why I could have lost my potty patience with him and it starts with another P.... I can't blame my whole entire rant on Aunt Flo but she is at least a factor. I do get bitchy a few days to a week prior to that bitch knocking on my door. Well it all makes more sense now... it does not excuse my behavior, I will be spending the weekend trying to forgive myself. Let me remind the reader that I tell it like it is, I do not sugar coat my life nor do I blow sunshine up anyones ass.
5 comments:
Wow, shit smeared everywhere and a woman with her period, it don't get no better than that!
I can't say it any better than willowtree did. Ha ha!
This is NOT helping in the whole marriage and kids thing.
You are an amazing woman to handle this stuff. And while you may beat yourself up for things you say when angry, you are an amazing mom.
I am amazed with how well you handle the boys!
You rock! (I swear after 2 more weeks I will find a new catchphrase).
i got so desperate with mine i went with bribary... it worked though for the most part.
don't feel to bad every parent losses it at some point
No, this post WOULD have qualified you because you did NOT rub his nose in it.
I was thinking of locking my little guy and myself in the bathroom one day to see if he would use the pot. I'd bring in sandwiches, board games and the like...
Post a Comment