I really wanted to update, I feel bad for updating about this...but fuck it! This is my blog! I reported Saturday that I was half-assed trying to potty train my 3rd boy, and that it was not going well.
Sunday I dig my heels in and am giving 100%. As soon as he wakes up the diaper comes off and I have him sit on the potty...he goes, cheers,praise, and high fives all around! He sits down to eat his breakfast with a fresh pair of tighy whiteys on. Next thing I know I hear the sound of tinkle(the potty chair is in the living room) he had gotten down from the table, and sat on the chair on his own without my coaxing! I was excited! That is until I see a little white showing...yup that's right. He sat down on the potty and peed in the potty with his undies on! What the FUCK???! I still praise and remind him that he has to pull his undies down before sitting down. He pretty much spent the rest of the day as a nudist.
Monday same fucking thing happens. He pees on the potty with his drawers still on!!! Again spends most of the day in the buff. I go to wally world and get him bigger undies. My theory is that his tighty whiteys are too tight, not in the leave a red mark tight kinda way but in the its too hard for him to easily pull down and up kinda way. He did have great #2 success on Monday, all on his own he thought, "I need to poo" and sat down without any reminders from me!! I was thrilled!
Today, Tuesday, he wakes up...I am still in bed...middle lil' man comes in the room and says #3 peed! I jump up thinking its all over the floor. Nope! He took his diaper off sat down and did his business! I was so proud and told him so!! He told me "I'm proud of me too" I pull out his new bigger better big boy undies and he got to pick from Diego, Superman, and Cars. He choose Superman and boy was he! All day long no accidents. He was able to pull them up and down with ease!Oh, he did have a #2 accident but he was playing downstairs with his brothers and I think it just snuck up on him. Other than that he did great today!! We are getting there. I can tell it wont be long. Next step will be to move the potty chair into the actual bathroom. Maybe by this weekend!
3 comments:
Boy do I understand your excitement! I'm at a point in my life when it's cause for celebration if I can get through the day with an 'accident'.
You are kinda making it a bit hard to follow when you talk about #3 having issues with number #1, and having an accident with #2. Are we talking about bodily functions or kids?
That is always exciting!! congrats:)
I am soooo jealous of your success. My 3.5 yo refuses to even try!!!! I am at a loss.
Post a Comment