Today's title was courtesy of
Debs. I thought this title was simply perfect. Thanks to everyone that gave me support last week and now this week for something totally unrelated to last week! I tried telling you these hot ones were so hot they were burning holes in my folder!! They are speaking for themselves this week...



I tried to warn you.... (enter engine revving here)
9 comments:
Ooooooo, I like the last one!
The first one took me a moment. Too early I guess. I read an interesting article about "transgender probems". It stated that when exposed to certain ingredients in common household cleaners, ocean life changed from male to female. I'm waiting for them to come out and say it makes you gay. What a hoot!
Just now getting around to visiting after a week of celebrations.
Always enjoy your 'bumper stickers.' Food for thought.
"Those who will not reason are bigots, those who cannot are fools and those who dare not are slaves."
I think that was Lord Byron???
I'm loving Swampy's kinda nameless quote above --- so true!! (I don't know who said it Swampy -- but I've heard it before).
Bigots are no fun. They come in all shapes and sizes. And sometimes sneak up on you where you least expect it.
those are great! i had to go back and look at last week's post too! i've only been here once before - for Fun Monday - but i'll be back! :o)
As always, I like your rear view feature - that didn't come out quite right (I'm not talking about your ass, I'm talking about the bumper stickers!).
You asked about the blog etiquette - I haven't learned a thing...really. I think everyone makes up their own etiquette.
I love your bumper stickers. :D
so if i send you my mailing address will you send me the last one for my car?
Wolfbaby: I don't have these in my physical possession. Email me(it's in my profile) and I'll send ya the link to where you can buy one! If I had it I would send it to you!!
Post a Comment