I came across this today. I can safely say that my 3 yr old has half of the Diego toys listed but thankfully only one was purchased after May 1 2007. The Diego tool belt which we have already lost the spotting scope, and it wasn't silver like the one pictured it was all orange so I think that we are actually ok.
It is not just Diego toys possibly affected by this recall, Dora, and Sesame Street stuff and a few others so please check it out.I still sent in my info so they could send me something to determine if my toy really has unacceptable lead levels. I just can not believe that any toys today are made with any amount of lead. I know it is a miracle most of us are living today what with no car seats and actual Little people, which I still have and let my boys play with, when we were young.
If I come up with anything more interesting than toy recalls I'll be back. I think I will be at eBay buying up all the cool Original Little people stuff I can find!
No comments:
Post a Comment