Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hump Day Bump Day

If anyone has a better idea for what to call this installment series I have started for hump day and bumper sticker love let me know. My creative juices are nonexistent on this topic. Now for this weeks bumper love...


The first one is for my hubby. He hates ppl that ride his ass. I do too but I think it happens to him more often since he is the one that drives back and forth to work everyday!

Another saying I've seen is "No one died when Clinton lied." Nothing but some sperm that is!
This one cracks me up! It is so nee ner nee ner , in your face! If you thump the bible and recycle or drive a hybrid or use the curly light bulbs or anything else to help take care of the Earth let me know. You'd be one of few that this sticker doesn't apply to!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had to choose the funniest, it would be the second one.

Anonymous said...

Hee!! Yeah, so many days I want to say while I'm in traffic, "Go ahead! Hit me!! You are SO sued!!"

Okay, how about for the title, "Wisdom from the Rear".

Jus' sayin'...

Beckie said...

I like the second one too! They are all good.

Debs said...

Those are so funny. :)

I like Stephanie idea of Wisdom from the Rear.

Robocop said...

Love these. There was an interesting variation to one of your bumper stickers that read "If You Are This Close To My Rear, You Better Be Pulling My Hair".

Kaytabug said...

Thanks to all who commented!

Since I have only received one idea for the title, and it is far better than my original title I may end up going with it...of course anyone can submit ideas until next Wednesday.
Thanks again Stephanie!

robocop: I saw that one and was going to use it on a future Wed. Since my hubby is bald it just wouldn't work on his bumper but I thought about it for mine!!

Jenni said...

I don't thump the Bible, but I believe it and I do try to recycle. We bought a Saturn when we moved out to the country because we were using too much gas driving the Suburban, and we only had a Suburban because we have 4 kids, 3 dogs, and love to go camping. Am I justified? Redeemed? Can I get an "Amen"?

I love the bumper sticker idea. Could you please come up with one for idiot motorcyclists who cut you off just inches from your bumper and scare the pee out of you because you think you're going to smear their guts all over the pavement, then get mad because you're cursing in your car calling him an @$$hole and your husband who is sitting in the passenger seat for once flips him off and he wants to get off his bike in the middle of a busy intersection and start something you have to grab your husband's arm to keep him from getting out of the car and kicking @$$, then the idiot follows you for a block. See, too long for a bumper sticker. Can you fix that for me?

Isn't that the longest sentence you've ever seen? Don't you love how my 1st and 2nd paragraphs fit together so well?

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm a Jesus freak, suddenly aware later in life of my responsibility to love on Planet Earth... Swampy and I joined forces for a recycling "campaign" last year, and we've been more conscious and responsive since then. Gosh, you can always do MORE, though.

Funny bumper stickers, #2 made me lol :).