Last night the hubs and I watched the movie "300". We had the kids downstairs watching a kid friendly movie so we could enjoy the "mommy/daddy" movie. Yeah right! I lost track of how many times we had to pause the movie due to one or 2 tromping up the stairs for one thing or another. The little 2 seemed totally 100% disinterested in "Aurthur and the Invisibles" The 9 yr old totally into it! Go figure!
The main reason I am coming to you today is the effects in this movie were amazing! I find it hard to believe that 300 men had 8 packs. I mean come on! All these Spartans were unrealistically ripped!! So that leads me to think that they digitally enhanced these men. The abs, the pecks, the glutes, the oh so muscular thighs, the biceps the quadriceps....I could go on and on... I am sure these men worked out for the movie... but I still think some help was needed to make them look that good. OK, that is all I had!
2 comments:
The near expert on Thermopolyae living with me states that he believes that a minimum amount of theatrics was involved. The actor who played Leonides apparently worked out for 5 hours daily.
Any other questions related to anything Greek, historical or otherwise way too brainy for me, feel free to call Not Craig.
Robocop and I watched 300. It was a movie? I thought it was muscle men wearing next to nothing just running around. Well go figure. I might have to watch it again.
Post a Comment