Friday, August 17, 2007

Get Your Drink On!

TGIF which means I get to try a new drink to feature for you! You may try it at home, a bar, a restaurant or just read about it and enjoy the pictures!

This weeks drink is Bloated Bag of Monkey Spunk. First let's take a look at what I have to work with...

If you do not own a cocktail shaker do not fear...just go to your nearest Chili's and have the El Presidente Margarita and buy the shaker! Well you don't have to do that, it's just how I got mine. You do not need a Cocktail Shaker to make this drink any bottle with a lid that will keep liquid in when you shake will work. I see no reason why you need the strainer unless you have OJ with the pulp, on second thought it may just be the "spunk" this recipe needs!!

* 1 oz white rum
* 1 oz Peach Schnapps
* 1/2 oz Grand Marnier orange liqueur
* 1 oz Orange juice
* 1 oz Pineapple Juice

Pour all of that into your shaker and shake it all up so your boobs get a good jiggle! Then pour/strain in a glass with ice. It calls for a Tom Collins glass which is a tall slender glass...but any glass that holds 5+ounces of liquid will do! If your into pretty...garnish with a cherry...I however feel it's what's inside that counts!

I did not use Grand Marnier because I thought that spending $35 on a bottle of liquor was insanity, also I couldn't afford it. Someday I may just throw down all those greenbacks just to taste it...it does go tasty in quite a few drinks...but I went with a knock off that was at least half the price,bonus: it was from Italy!!

This drink is delicious! I had 2! I wanted a third but then I realized I downed the 2 on an empty stomach and was already feeling like I had a 6 pack o' beer or a bottle or 2 of wine! I will be making this again and again. Just to let you know...I love Fuzzy navels...this is similar to one of those. The name of the drink deceives! Please let me know if you try this and what you thought! I found a new favorite! Join me next week when I do one in honor of my BFF
The Red Headed Stepchild!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

the names alone are enough to make me dizzy.

Debs said...

It sounds so good. I love Chili's so a great excuse to go there now, to get the El Presidente Margarita. So I can get the shaker of course. *wink*

Anonymous said...

I think the pick of all that booze made my feel slightly drunk LOL

sounds good

looks great;)

Sauntering Soul said...

That sounds delicious! I don't drink too much (anymore), but the next time I decide to go out and get my drink on, I just may have to try this one.

Fianna said...

It sounds so wonderful, but I don't think I am ballsy enough to order it when I am out. Does it have an AKA?

Can't wait til next Friday!