Today's Fun Monday host is Janet From the Planet of Janet and she wants to hear the story of how we met our significant other....I have told this story all ready... here goes...
Back in July(the 23rd) WT hosted a FM in which he wanted to know about our Best Friend like where we met how long we have know each other….this is what I had to say about my hubby in that post…
We met at a strip club; you know the ones with topless dancers and poles, fully equipped with an alcoholic beverage bar! Yup, that is the place where I met the love of my life and best friend.”
“So, there I was in this strip club. In walks this sexy bald man wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket, the "I ride a Harley" type jacket. He sits down and I am interested. He looked like such a bad boy; I always liked the ones that looked like bad boys. So I make my way over to him and sit down... talk a lil'. I see that he has a few dollars folded a strange way; they were folded like an arrow. I thought it was strange I had never seen anyone fold a dollar that way. I asked him why he was folding them that way and he said to come back later and he would tell me. ohhh a mysterious man looking like a bad boy in all his bald sexiness! Of course I went back.....
I do not remember his answer. He probably didn't even give me one, I think he only told me to come back to buy him some time to figure out what to say. We talked about nothing I can remember now, he gave me his number and the rest is history! I bet he can tell the story much, much better than I did!!!
Wasn't that a lovely story? I thought you would enjoy it! What? I didn't tell you who was taking it all off? I didn't? Really? But, up there... I said.... oh..... I didn't tell you. My bad.... Let's see if I can remember what I was wearing when he first laid eyes on me.... I had on a pair of black Army jungle boots, grey cotton shorts, a grey ARMY t-shirt that was tight and cut just below my chest and a thong...... So it was me that was an exotic dancer. I flashed my ta-ta's for $$. I had several good laughs at the thought that anyone would think that my hubby with all his white boy rhythm would be shaking his cute bootie for$$$.
Not once has he ever boasted to anyone that he married a stripper. But once his male friends would eventually find out how we met I know he always (secretly) enjoyed their reactions! My man is such a good man! Now I just need to get a pole installed in my home so I can have some fun again and get a great workout while actually enjoying it!
After seeing me in all my glory... well almost all my glory... 11 years ago when I was proud of my body before kids destroyed it all.... that even now while things are starting to head south and I most defiantly do not have anywhere near the body I had then… he still calls me a hottie! I love that man more than words can express!”
(if you want to read the entire Best Friends FM click here, if you want to read the entire “our story” post click here)
28 comments:
FINALLY! haha. It was even better the second time. I loved reading your hubs version and "seeing" him sweat! Funny.
great story... and it was new for me! thanks for all your help this week, too!
I think both sides of this story make it far more interesting than yours alone. Obviously, I need to learn to fold money for more romance in our marriage!
That's pretty much how I remember you telling it. Now I've just got to check out the old man's side of the story!
YOU CHEATED
Where are the pictures????
Oh - boy would Fun Monday attract many more men if you would have followed the rules. (:
That was great!!!! And all you baldies out there? Never underestimate the appeal of a shiny dome...
Aha!!! Two sides to the story. Tatas...and everything in between.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
....*gulp*
And I just read the comment above....the one about shiny domes.
I promise, I won't take THAT any further than here.
What happens in Lady K's blog STAYS in Lady K's blog.
wonderful story and its great reading both sides, he definately knew you were the one for him
Ahh, another happy ending! I liked the he said/she said aspect of your story. Different, but the same. Very cool.
Stripper? Hot baldy in a great leather jacket? Love the story. Off to read his version.
Love it .... again!!
My story involves a bald head too, but alas, no stripper pole!
Great story, I'm off to read his side next.
Just as good of a story the second time around!
Most guys don't stand a chance with the strippers! Your husband got very lucky! hee hee.
You are funny - and I had NO IDEA! Have you ever posted photos of yourself from the dancing days? Running off to read his version...
I think you've got the most interesting story so far! I'm off to read his side...
I am SO not letting my husband read this. Because then he'd turn to me and say "Awww I would have liked to marry a stripper." and then I'd have to tell him to "Shut up." and I don't like telling people to shut up. I do however LOVE this story!! Not only because it's cool but because I have a thing for bald men LOL And I laughed at Pamela asking for pictures. Off to read the other side!
It was fun to reading both sides of the story.
Pamela could have a point!!
I read his version first, and surprisingly, they are quite a bit alike just like mine and Sirdar's stories are similar. A fun story, thanks for sharing it.
You have a very interesting story. My younger half-sister used to "dance", I never had the guts and now people would pay me to put it back on, believe me. :)
Gee...I thought I saw something on Janet's post about pictures or something like that :-)
Great story. It is amazing where a lot of the people who did this Fun Monday met.
Off to read your hubby's side of the story...
This is one of the beat how we met stories i have read! And if I were a skinnier girl I would definitely have a pole in my house.
Your hubby is DA MAN!
Another pair that could do a good version of Dueling Banjo's no doubt.
Wow! The stories just keep getting more interesting. *blush* Thanks for sharing.
Robin in CA
So how much did you have to bug your hubs to get him in on this? I'm having so much fun reading those who have posted both sides. I hope there are more on the list.
i like both sides but where are the pics...i need some pics
Post a Comment