Today is my hubby and I's 8th anniversary. I know nothing spectacular yet... but we'll get there! 8 years that's like being newlyweds still compared to those at 20yrs and up!
Happy Anniversary My Love!!!!
Yesterday I said that my hubby and I met at a strip club. Anyone reading this without reading my FUN MONDAY post better go read that first! I had several inquiring minds that wanted to know if and possibly who was dancing at the strip club. Since I am not quite ready to post recent photos (even 8years ago photos) of me yet.... I think today is a good day to tell the story of how we met. If anyone has any insight at all as to why I am so reluctant to show recent or even 8yrs ago photos of me... please let me know. I am starting to get confused as to why I am trying to stay quasi anonymous.
So, there I was in this strip club. In walks this sexy bald man wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket, the "I ride a Harley" type jacket. He sits down and I am interested. He looked like such a bad boy, I always liked the ones that looked like bad boys. So I make my way over to him and sit down... talk a lil'. I see that he has a few dollars folded a strange way, they were folded like an arrow. I thought it was strange I had never seen anyone fold a dollar that way. I asked him why he was folding them that way and he said to come back later and he would tell me. ohhh a mysterious man looking like a bad boy in all his bald sexiness! Of course I went back.....
I do not remember his answer. He probably didn't even give me one, I think he only told me to come back to buy him some time to figure out what to say. We talked about nothing I can remember now, he gave me his number and the rest is history! I bet he can tell the story much, much better than I did!!!
Wasn't that a lovely story? I thought you would enjoy it! What? I didn't tell you who was taking it all off? I didn't? Really? But, up there... I said.... oh..... I didn't tell you. My bad.... Let's see if I can remember what I was wearing when he first laid eyes on me.... I had on a pair of black Army jungle boots, grey cotton shorts, a grey ARMY t-shirt that was tight and cut just below my chest and a thong...... So it was me that was an exotic dancer. I flashed my ta-ta's for $$. I had several good laughs at the thought that anyone would think that my hubby with all his white boy rhythm would be shaking his cute bootie for$$$.
Not once has he ever boasted to anyone that he married a stripper. But once his male friends would eventually find out how we met I know he always (secretly) enjoyed their reactions! My man is such a good man! Now I just need to get a pole installed in my home so I can have some fun again and get a great workout while actually enjoying it!
After seeing me in all my glory.. well almost all my glory... 11 years ago when I was proud of my body before kids destroyed it all.... that even now while things are starting to head south and I most defiantly do not have anywhere near the body I had then he still calls me a hottie! I love that man more than words can express!
8 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! Well, I didn't know the story...or I forgot it over the years.
My question...what would have happened if you were wearing a different outfit that day? Say a tiger striped or neon pink top? The outfit sealed the deal IMO!!
Congrats to you both!!
I read this yesterday, but didn't have time to comment. Good "meeting" story - sure beats mine all to hell!
Happy Anniversary!
This is a GREAT story!
fianna: TY! The outfit had nothing to do with it... I am being totally serious. He wants to write his version of the story at some point so look out!
I did have a tiger striped bra and thong combo and a pair of neon pink hot pants and thong... but no neon pink top!
beckie: everyones story is great in their own way, I love hearing "meeting" stories!
SS: Thank you, thank you!!
Amazing! That's exactly how I met my wife, well except for the leather jacket, and the bald sunglasses. Oh and the whole strip club and pole thing. Oh yeah, and my money was in a wallet.
But apart from those minor details our stories are identical, if you don't count the fact that she couldn't understand a word I said because of my accent (which isn't even an accent where I come from).
WT: you are so funny. Did you at least meet her in a bar? Either way you crack me up!
Wow what a great story. I am using my imagination for the picture LOL
I'm glad you shared and he certainly seems to enjoy how you met. :) Glad you shared the link with me. :)
Post a Comment