Wednesday, July 4, 2007

BLT 4th!

Happy 4th of July!!

Today was glorious. The 4th of July is a favorite summer day for me. I LOVE love love love Fireworks. I love the smell, I love the colors, I love the sounds. I love feeling the fireworks deep inside my chest! Fireworks are one of the best things about Summer. Another one of the best things about summer, Home grown tomatoes!

I picked my first home grown tomato of the season today. Could today get any better? Fireworks and my first home grown tomatoes!! I am stoked! The first tomato of the season leads to another favorite of summer. A BLT made with the first home grown tomato of the season. I am in heaven. If I hadn't been so greedy and happy I would have saved a BLT to be eaten while watching fireworks. D'oh!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Happy 4th of July on the 5th to you. Congratulations on the first crop of tomatoes.

Luv4Zoe said...

Sounds like you had a great 4th! :)