I had the best intentions. I made a plan, a schedule.
I had started re-reading Harry Potter 5 later than I wanted to. I can't remember how many pages I had read when I decided to make my schedule to help me finish on time. I do know I had 15 days to do it, counting down to the opening of the 5th movie. I figured out that I would need to read 45 pages a day until the 11th of July.
According to the little pieces of paper I put in my book... I have 9 days left of reading. I have 430 pages to read in less than 9 days try more like 2 or 3 days. I would like to see it this weekend. There are a few spectacular movie theaters near my hometown. The movie theaters where we currently live SUCK.
Bad news: I have my work cut out for me.
Good news: I am back on track!
No comments:
Post a Comment