Sunday, July 22, 2007

I am Alive

Fun Monday ppl... I Have not forgotten..... I will post my monday fun-ness before Monday is over. Read on if you wonder why I am so not with it this go round.

Not that I have many readers. Not that the readers that I do have are all concerned about why I have not blogged for a whole week. Yet, I feel like I just needed to say that I am alive. I have not written off the whole blogging world. On Tuesday I had a cold slam me hard. There is nothing worse than having a cold in the summer. It is all in my head and now into my chest. The pressure and headaches and fucked up hearing are driving me batty. On Saturday I drove the road trip home with my devils spawn... oops... I said that out loud. Here I am alive and not that well, wishing for the pain and pressure and congestion to go away.

I will be back, I will answer questions that have been asked and have gone unanswered. I will tell story's that I said I would tell. First will come tomorrows Fun Monday post....

2 comments:

ChrisB said...

Sorry you have been feeling so yuk- will return later

Beccy said...

I hope you're feeling better soon.