Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Homeward bound

I love that song by Simon and Garfunkel. It always makes me think of traveling home.
I know home is supposed to be where you hang your hat. Home is where you lay your head. Home is where the heart is. Well I guess my heart is in Kansas, and I don't mean my hubby is there. My love for Kansas runs deep in my veins, it is in the very depths of my soul. Kansas will always be home for me.

I am homeward bound. I will be leaving towards the end of this week. That means that what I thought was going to be a week long Summer Love Fest on my blog might not happen as I was dreaming it would. Please keep checking back every other day or so. All the things I wanted to post about and pictures I want to share will keep itching at me, so they will get posted. I just have to prepare for a road trip with 3 lil' men. Set things in order here at our home for my time away, so that the hubby can manage with out me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's NO Place like HOME!!

Have a safe trip!