This photo is my view from my favorite sitting spot on my Mom's front porch.

I know it's a view of our across the street neighbors but I have always loved gazing at her flowers, it totally relaxes me. I have relaxed to this view since before I became an adult!

This is my tree. This is what my oldest is trying to take over. It has grown quite considerably since I climbed it as a youngin'. I just now realized how I got up in this tree, while typing that I couldn't remember how I got up in it. There used to be a tire swing on one of the branches. I would stand on it and pull myself up, wrapping my legs around the branch. My oldest still can't figure out how to get up there, or how I did.

This here is looking up at my favorite branch, and area of this tree. I spent many many days in the tree on that branch. Many many books were read in the arms of this beautiful Oak.

Yet another pic of my favorite area of this gorgeous tree. Yes, I was flat on my back to get these last 2 photos. The chains on my fave branch were for the baby swing for all my Lil' Men. Time to take those down.
3 comments:
That is relaxing . . . gorgeous!! I always loved the blooming bushes on the front porch. Have no idea what they are called. But those sure are perty!
The bushes in front of Mom's front porch are spirea bushes... they are my favorite too!
They were perfect for may day baskets!
"I think that I shall never see
as poem as lovely as a tree..."
Post a Comment