Tellin' it like it is...not an ounce of sugar nor a slice of sunshine
I thought about you when I passed this bumper sticker"Some days I hate my life, But when I think of yours I smile."
Where do you find these? As always, they're all good! I think my all time favorite is the one about the village in Texas that lost its idiot...or something like that.
Great stickers once again! :)
Great ones again!! I also love Nikki's!Awesome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I thought about you when I passed this bumper sticker
"Some days I hate my life, But when I think of yours I smile."
Where do you find these? As always, they're all good! I think my all time favorite is the one about the village in Texas that lost its idiot...or something like that.
Great stickers once again! :)
Great ones again!!
I also love Nikki's!
Awesome!
Post a Comment