Tellin' it like it is...not an ounce of sugar nor a slice of sunshine
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Junk from the Trunk
Keep Abortions legal because... This is what it will look like... Don't forget it's the GREAT mofo Delurk day...it just means leave a comment especially if you have never left me one before!! Happy Hump Day my bludies (blogger/buddy)!
I like them all too. And like some other commenters, I don't consider myself a mofo or a lurker either. I wish I could think of something more original to say.
I'm late on de-lurk day, but I'm not really delurking anyway, I'm coming by to tell you that you are mentioned in my "follow-up" post I did today. Just thought you might like to know. ;-)
17 comments:
Well, I'm not a mofo or a lurker, but I'll comment anyway.
Happy Hump Day! Which is a day early for me since I was lazy Monday. Love the trees!
I love the first one.
I love them. The first one especially!
Happy Hump Day. :D
WT~ Are you sure about the mofo part?
fianna~ Ummm I think you meant tree.
nikki~ me too
debs~ Thanks!
(whispering) hi k, i can't miss bumper sticker day. see ya. crud you still have the word verification. is it just for me?
R~ OK I thought I had turned it off...my bad...it is off now! Thanks for letting me know!
WT is stuck on the Mofo portion of that delurk thing.
I like the middle one, and the first one....oh, hell, I like them all.
I'm not a mofo or a lurker. Did I just quote Willowtree?
Me? I like them all. Even though the evil one's name is mentioned. At least it wasn't in a good way!
I love them all lol!
Marla
I don't feel I should comment on another country's politics but I wanted to leave a comment!!
I like them all too. And like some other commenters, I don't consider myself a mofo or a lurker either. I wish I could think of something more original to say.
Happy delurking day to you!
beckie~ LOL
blue momma~ When I mention that dimwit it is NEVER in a good way!!
anony-Marla~ Thanks for visiting me and Thank you for leaving me a comment!!
chrisb~ But you beautifully you ended up not commenting on another country's politics! Well Done!
SS~ I like you just the way you are!
julie~ Same to you!
Wow that first one is some powerful!
I'm late on de-lurk day, but I'm not really delurking anyway, I'm coming by to tell you that you are mentioned in my "follow-up" post I did today. Just thought you might like to know. ;-)
I love the bumper stickers. I was pro-life until I had to deal with babysitting once**LOL**
Post a Comment