Thursday, October 4, 2007

5 Things You didn't know, yet..meme

Debs tagged me for this meme. I dont like meme's but I wanted to post something and I figure she deserves this due to giving me my very first award! I am getting close to my 100th post this post will be #82...so I have got to be careful..If I only come up with 95 things this will be why! Ha ha!
Unfortunately this will not be 5 things Fianna doesn't know about me...

1) I am 5 foot 11 and 3/4 inches tall.

2) I am an Aquarius...

3) I love that song too..

4) I used to be a Pizza delivery driver..twice once in H.S. and once when my first was 1yr old

5) I burn incense.

I am not tagging anyone. Do it if you like...please let me know if you do so I can read it! Thanks!

14 comments:

Debs said...

TY for doing it :D

Kaytabug said...

YW Debs!

Sauntering Soul said...

Damn you're tall.....

I'm 5 feet 4.5 inches tall. And please don't forget that 1/2 inch. I also happen to be about 5 feet 4.5 inches wide unfortunately.

Kaytabug said...

BEV...STOP IT! It was funny...but you are NOT that WIDE!!!
I like to include that 3/4 of an inch due to the fact that I am so much closer to being 6feet tall rather than just 5foot 11

Fianna said...

I didn't know 3, but I should have.

I may do this. But then again, I rarely follow through on things I "may" do.

Let's see if anything interesting happens when I cat sit. ANOTHER DAMNED CAT! GROWL!

willowtree said...

Holy Crap that's tall! Maybe it wouldn't seem so tall if I didn't work part time every December as one of Santa's little helpers!

Amanda said...

I'm 5'2 and a quarter. And don't you forget that quarter!

My friend Jaden is an aquarius. I hope you aren't as wacky as she is!! tee hee

I delivered pizza for awhile as a second job in college. But my first job EVER was delivering roses in a tuxedo. A chick in a tuxedo. You heard me write. (not a typo)

Nag Champa?

Unknown said...

Hey I'm an Aquarius too. :) But I'm 7 inches shorter than you. :)

Anonymous said...

Good job. I did this one & am at that same 80something point. I've got scraps of paper with things all over. And, the procrastinator in me is like: yah I'll make them perty & organized later.

Pamela said...

Hows the weather up there.

you lucky long legged woman!!!!!!

Beckie said...

I am 5 feet 10 inches and shrinking - I think.

I like that song too.

Kaytabug said...

Fianna~ I'm sure you knew it...I bet you just forgot.Speaking of cats...I know one that is gonna have a birdie for lunch today!

WT~You do not! Do you?

Amanda~ I am pretty wacky! Roses in a tux NICE. yea Nag Champa is nice but I have LOADS of favorites!

Lisa~ Nice to meet another Water girl!

AFF~ I am a procrastinator too!

Pamela~ The air is less polluted up here...blue skys and a few clouds... I hated kids asking me that in school.
I have slouched since middle school...I hated sticking out in a crowd...it is something I still do but out of habit...not because I don't want to stick out...

Beckie~ I am so glad I am not alone up here!!! I was feeling like a damn Amazon Woman...I hated being called that too!

Robocop said...

5'11" is not amazon. So who did you deliver pizza for?

Anonymous said...

My sister is an Aquarius. I knew I liked you for a reason. You two are similar in spirit.