I love the first one and need that one on my car. I spend a LOT of time in cemeteries. :) Which leads me to a bumper sticker I saw a few years back that still cracks me up. I wish I had a photo but I don't. :( It was a Coroner's Van and the bumper said, "Please drive carefully, I can wait"
7 comments:
awwww... love that last one.
(evil hee hee hee hee hee)
The last one...definitely the last one!
Ha! The last one made me giggle.
Very Good!
Love them all (as usual)!
Happy Halloween!
Those were awesome. :D
I love the first one and need that one on my car. I spend a LOT of time in cemeteries. :) Which leads me to a bumper sticker I saw a few years back that still cracks me up. I wish I had a photo but I don't. :( It was a Coroner's Van and the bumper said, "Please drive carefully, I can wait"
Post a Comment