WT must have thought the answer was obvious...Mars would have been my guess, it is really fucking RED!
My son picked out the size of the Styrofoam ball, so we were not trying to make it to scale. He also picked out the colors he wanted to use on it. At one point he wanted to try his hand at mixing colors and ended up making pink which thankfully he didn't want to use...to bad he didn't do that prior slappin' half of the red paint jar on his planet.
Let's refresh...this is what my son did...

This is the image he was trying to paint on his Styrofoam ball...

My oldest is almost 10 yrs old. When he chose his planet it is clear the start of his manliness was showing...that one track mind and all... he was thinking about the Goddess of Beauty...Venus! That makes Fianna my
5 comments:
I will be right over! Oatmeal raisin?
Congratulations Fianna!
(I still like chocolate chip cookies for future reference.)
It's Sunday night! Um hello. I clicked on a newbie and found your other half. Copy and paste or something, girl. I finally get two minutes to read blogs and you have nothing for me...:-)
oh I went out looking for that scale that our earth and moon -- and they keep looking smaller and smaller. I'm sure everyone has gotten that Email. Well, I couldn't find it. But... I was wrong anyway. I would have never guessed Venus.
I've been computerless...how can I win contests without a decent computer? Damnation.
Post a Comment