Tellin' it like it is...not an ounce of sugar nor a slice of sunshine
I want the last one!!! It would totally rock on a t-shirt!
I want the last one as a poster.
I love all of them!
nikki I just knew you would like that one!
The last one should be our family motto. LOL
Awesome!! I would proudly wear all of them on a tee!
The last one...that is pretty much how I feel today.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I want the last one!!! It would totally rock on a t-shirt!
I want the last one as a poster.
I love all of them!
nikki I just knew you would like that one!
The last one should be our family motto. LOL
Awesome!! I would proudly wear all of them on a tee!
The last one...that is pretty much how I feel today.
Post a Comment