First things first. I did get another award and this one is so very very special because I am so NOT a Stepford Wife...not in any way shape or form. So Miss Robinella gave this to me and she really said some splendorous things about me... I am honored to be called NOT a Stepford Wife. It is my mission in life...to be the exact opposite of a Stepford wife...this just proves I'm doin' a great job!! Thanks Robinella for your Award, it means a lot coming from a fellow deity!

Now for the planet portion of this post. My oldest had to make a planet for science. I think he got to choose the planet he wanted to do. He did a power point slide show on it at school and here is his planet.
You know those parents that do the project for their child? You can tell by looking at it that a 10 yr old did NOT do it. Yes, we helped him paint it but only for the sake of getting it DONE as he is as slow as a turtle at painting and waited til AFTER the last minute to tell us when it was due! That being said....Anyone that guesses correctly what planet this is gets a cookie. No, I can't send a cookie...maybe if you are in the states I would...I don't think it would ship to well overseas. I was just kidding about the cookie but I will come up with some
12 comments:
Wow, that planet looks great, you can even see the craters! It looks like "you" made them with a spoon!! How ingenious.
Is it Planet Hollywood? No wait, it's red so that would make it Mars.
I vote Jupiter because it seems large, but the scale isn't clear, so who knows.
Was anyone able to choose Pluto? That planet really got a bum deal. All these years, telling his family how he is so awesome, he is a planet. And then one day, he gets fired.
retro~ Stop giving the ppl hints
WT~ Yea...it is mostly red...I thought it was Mars too...the 9 yr old picked the colors.Good guess but... No cookie for you!
fianna~ You know I did not pay attention to all the homemade planets ...I want to say there was a Pluto but I didn't pay attention to the models.
I like Jupiter. We were not even thinking about making this planet to scale when we picked a Styrofoam ball. Good try but... No cookie for you!
Uranus. That and I just wanted to say Uranus.
Wow Nikki! I cant even say good guess... there is NO blue on my sons planet model....NO cookie for you!
You really did just want to say uranus...if you wanted to talk about my bootie just say so.
Venus! He is thinking about Venus!!
Has he hit puberty already!!!
And yea, blogging at work again. Don't tell Big Lawyers, Inc.
I'm going out on a limb here and saying Earth. It really looks like it's not Earth, but since you're going on and on about how we won't guess correctly, I'm saying Earth.
I like chocolate chip.
Congrats on the award. :)
Mars?
My kids say Jupiter.
Congrats on the award!
Dang, I'm too late.
Post a Comment