



I love this shot. It makes me think of a yin yang.



This is the bench I stopped to take a breather when I was having a few contractions. That was the reason behind the walk in the first place!

Before I had my first child , I hated fall. Fall felt like death to me, everything around was dying. Fall always signified the depression that was to come in winter. The depression would melt away in spring as I started to see new life emerging.

Giving birth to a new life in fall has changed the way I look at the season. I can see it's beauty now. I appreciate the colors and the crisp air. I still get SAD in winter, but it doesn't keep me from enjoying this colorful, beautiful time of year!
7 comments:
I would enjoy that walk with you.
I get S.A.D. too. sometimes I buy one of those lamps and set it close to me when I'm home in the evening.
That is just so beautiful!
What an awesome post!
I'm glad you enjoy Fall a little more now. It's my favorite time of year.
Wonderful K. I never got SAD before the boys. I wonder if it has to do with the whole hormones disturbance because I definitely get it now.
ps I posted those pictures for ya.
What lovely pictures. I do not think that I appreciated the fall until I became much older. I love it now, with all the changing coulours and the crispness in the air. Winter though? Loved it as a kid, hate it now. And considering we get 5 months of it this is not a good thing!
This ‘flashback’ to a walk from the past is a wonderful way to participate in Angela’s April 28th Fun Monday challenge. I love the colors and the scenery … especially the 'ying-yang' tree.
Hugs and blessings,
Beautiful.
Post a Comment