Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rear View

Hump Day is almost over but for some it is not officially over until they have had their bumper sticker fix.

I thought this was funny....
This is sad but true....
Happy Hump Day!
14 Nablomedwn 16 to go

7 comments:

Sauntering Soul said...

Honestly the first one took me a minute but once I got it, it's my favorite!

Fianna said...

I have been using Whiskey Tango Foxtrot a lot recently. Although it is only good for verbalizing the thought, typing it is a bit cumbersome!

I love the others!!

Anonymous said...

We here use whiskey tango to describe trashy members of the caucasian persuasion. ;)

Did you go to the commissary yet? It is payday!

Debs said...

The second one is too true.

The last one would be for Robocop. ;)

Beckie said...

The first one is hilarious! The second is just scary.

Robinella said...

I love that last one. It is so Star Wars-like and that is all we know in our house these days.

Kaytabug said...

melissa~ this is hilarious but when I read your comment I thought you were referring to WT...I was laughing so hard then I realized you meant white trash. I am still laughing!

Debs and beckie~ It is scary that it is so true!

Robin~ yes 3 boys all Star Wars all the time...oh its 4 boys you have to count the "Big" boy too!