This is my second attempt at writing a post for today, I deleted the first.
As much as I try not to take things personally I still do. I also get defensive rather quickly.
I bummed, I am drained.
As far as I am concerned I have made it through Nafuckoff, tomorrow is bumper stickers and Thursday and Friday can be one fucking sentence for all I care.
I need a break. I need to go.
9 comments:
I'm about to that point too. I am just about blogged out this month.
Isn't it weird how much pressure it feels. I typically post everyday anyway but this month has been hard because while I was visiting family I probably would have skipped it. We're almost there. :)
I hope everything is okay!
Talk to me...why are you taking something personally. Whatever it is, let it go, and be happy. It's Tuesday, after all.
And yes, I am in denial. :-)
Hmmm this doesn't sound good. Now I'm gonna have to go and check my comments!! Sheesh, I dind't mean it (whatever it was I said).
Oh yeah, Fuck NaBloMe.
I know what you mean about taking things personally. What's going on? You have my email if you want to talk.
Oh, I hope you're okay. I say blame Willowtree for the problem, that's what I like to do. :)
Come on over, I have a hotel, vodka, beer, wine, and NoMoFo cats. It is a pleasant setting. Ok, F that, we will go out, but come on over.
I hope things are ok. I can kick someone's ass for you. :D I got some aggravation I need to let out anyway. :D
Post a Comment