Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Got Mail!

I was home yesterday but somehow I missed the delivery person. This afternoon my hubs went outside to have a smoke check the mail. He came back in with a package that he said was on our front porch. You can click on any of the pictures to get a closer view....
Please excuse my lack of Photoshop skills.
It is my package from Robinella!!!
When I opened up the box I saw these beautiful pieces of tissue paper...
Here are the 2 items in the box...
The envelope with my name on it had this lovely card inside...
This lil note was tucked inside the card....
Yes, I was her 5000th reader on the blog she deleted, she had tried to get my address prior to that for her name that hat contest....though I didn't get it 100% correct I told her my Grandpa called his a piss cutter.

These were the rest of the beautiful cards she sent me! Aren't they gorgeous? See the K in the middle of the flower on the first card?
Here is what was in the green box....
It's the cutest lil Christmas Schooner I have ever seen! I am calling it a schooner but I could be wrong.
Robinella, THANK YOU for my wonderful gifts!! I have a thing for stationary and Christmas ornaments ;) I think it's an addiction! I will enjoy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked. Again, sorry for the delay.

I'm a stationary collector too. I have tons of it. I also love glass ornaments, but I was afraid to send through the mail.

Enjoy!

Beckie said...

Damn, you lucky duck. I want mail.

Unknown said...

Oh that was a fun box to get!!! LOVE the cards!

Emma in Canada said...

Those cards are beautiful!