Friday, November 30, 2007

It's Over!

I did it! I posted every single fucking day in NOVEMBER and I'm spent!

I will be taking the weekend off to recover, I'll be back for Robinella's Fun Monday. If you haven't signed up yet get your hiney over there right away!

No drink post today but you can bet your bottom dollar I will be getting my drink on tonight, nothing fancy just beer. I may be self medicating all weekend as I am all alone with the kids until Wednesday. Good times.(insert sarcasm)

Oh Crap, I forgot to remind everyone that there is still 2 more days to vote in my poll. I'm pretty sure the majority that read this have already voted and I thank you for your input! Karisma left me a comment about an AWESOME blog title "A Bugs Life" I really like that, it goes perfectly with my name! I am too afraid of Disney and Pixar suing my ass if I used it!

14 comments:

Beckie said...

What about A Kaytabug's Life?

I know, it is over HOO RAH!

Sauntering Soul said...

Oooh, I like A Kaytabug's Life!

I'm also pretty effin' happy November is over.

Good luck with the kiddies 'til Wednesday. I don't know how you do it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Fucking Disaster is an awesome name. I'm going to go vote now!

willowtree said...

Anything with fucking in the name will get lots of hits. How about "Bugger this!"

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel your single mother syndrome pain. Although I plan to leave the kids with BN tomorrow - all day - the horror, I'm sure.

ps. I'm giving the 10th to you.

ChrisB said...

I just knew which one Vikki would vote for!
Glad you made to the end.

Unknown said...

Yea, we did it! Bravo!! Enjoy your weekend and see you Monday. :)

Emma in Canada said...

I stand by my original vote. Beautiful fucking disaster. Love it.

Debs said...

I forgot to do the Meme. I will get it done today. I Promise!

Kaytabug's Life is cute!

the planet of janet said...

i like kaytabug's life too. that's awesome.

and sign me up for fun monday on the 10th, whatever it is you devise ;-)

Fianna said...

Beautiful Fucking Disaster. I am sticking by it. Although I am extremely cuss-worthy recently, so I could go back to being sweet and sugary, but it was my original vote, fuckin' A.

Fianna said...

My uterus just jumped out of my body and hugged the screen. Your elf is so adorable. I absolutely LOVE that photo!!

Swampwitch said...

I think you should go for "A Bug's Life" just to see if you hear from Disney. You could possibly stir up enough dust that would make you famous.
While I'm here, please sign me up for Fun Monday next week. Who knows, I might follow the rules again. It's becoming a habit lately and I'm ruining my reputation of being a renegade.

Anonymous said...

Well, we're new to this, but from what I've seen, after posting everyday for an entire month, you deserve a breather. Congrats!

Would you sign us up for Fun Monday, Dec. 10th?

http://nekkedlizardadventures.typepad.com