This one is my personal favorite right now. I am so sick and tired of these ppl. I was coming up on my corner this afternoon, I will be turning left onto my street. A car was turning onto the street I was on, she would have been making a left so that means turning out in front of me, she had a stop sign but did she stop? FUCK NO! WHY? She was talking on her fucking cell phone. She just cruised right through not looking either way, not stopping, nothing! All because she was deep in fucking chatty cathy world.
Deep breath. Okay, this one had even my hubby laughing his ass off! (He is still a smoker)
I have embraced, how about you?
See we could call it EmYoInDo....oh no that sounds like I'd need rolling papers.Happy Hump Day!!!
7 Nablomedwn 23 to go!
12 comments:
Those are great! The first two especially - I am still trying to ignore my inner dork.
Oh those are good. The cellphone one was very fitting as yesterday my friend and I, along with 3 kids, were almost hit by some guy who was dialling his cellhone and veered into our lane. It's a shame it's not yet illegal to use them in Alberta because I would have reported him.
I'm a dork and proud of it.
I LOVE THEM!!
I have embraced my inner dork.
We actually ate in a Ruby Tuesday, in SC I think, where the smoking area was actually ENCLOSED in glass walls. A little seeped out when the doors opened but not that bad - those butt stickers are great.
Dork R signing out.
Love them! Except I am so guilty of cell phone usage while driving. I am a dork. Big Dork.
Proud dork here. And I hate the cellphone people! HELLO, are you that important right this second?!
Love the last one although the others are pretty accurate. :)
Agree with the smokeless dining. Here in Oklahoma we can finally dine without inhaling smoke.
I tagged you. Don't feel you have to do it though.
One of my pet peeves include people who talk on the cell phone while driving.
And I am still searching for my inner dork.
I like all of these. I'm coming to terms with my inner dork. If she would just stay "in" more often, we would get along much better, but she insists on showing herself to the world constantly.
Post a Comment