On my drive home today from the country I saw one wild turkey, 3 deer, and passed 5 pick-up trucks with drivers wearing hunters orange. I feel sorry for the deer and that turkey.
I have been doing endless laundry today. Hey maybe that could be my unfinished project for Blue Momma for this coming FM!
My butter is melting, the oil is heating, the wings have been rinsed. I know I am a K-state fan but I am a native Kansan so for tonight I will be cheering on KU they are undefeated this season,ranked No. 2 and playing No.4 Missouri. We will be eating hot wings and drinking beer! I LOVE Football! Go Jayhawks!
3 comments:
Walking into the hotel tonight, Not Craig asked if I knew KU was ranked so high, my response, simply - Rock Chalk Jayhawk.
He looked at me as if I was absolutely insane, damn Texan.
We were driving into the country today and saw a "hunting" pickup and it had these red streaks and sprays all over the tailgate. It was blood. G.r.o.s.s.
we watched that game b4 we went to the movie. By going to the MOVIE we missed the Apple cup (Washington St vs Univ of Washington)
The game was better than the movie.
Sorry your team lost.
Post a Comment