Friday, November 9, 2007

Get Your Drink On!

I really wanted to do a Screaming Orgasm. I figured most people are familiar with that DRINK. So today I am going to show you a Monkey's Lunch.

Here is a look at what you need to make a Monkey's Lunch...
~1oz Banana Liquor
~1oz Kahlua Liquor
~milk
Pour alcohol over ice in a glass and add milk,stir. For the glass I used, I added approx 2 oz of milk.
I had to use my sons Lactaid as I was out of regular milk. This drink is rather good! I was pleasantly surprised!

TGIF!
9 Nablomedwn 21 to go!

6 comments:

Beckie said...

It looks good!

Sauntering Soul said...

That sounds like heaven! Another one I may have to try sometime.

Is it just me, or is NaBloPoMo getting easier as we go along? I thought it would get more difficult, but it hasn't been as bad as I was expecting when I signed up. (Of course, I may change my tune by the time we get to day 26) Thanks for inspiring me!

Debs said...

It looks yummy. :D

Anonymous said...

Sounds Yummy.

Jenni said...

Well, I am not familiar with the *drink*... What is in it? This drink sounds like it could be pretty tasty--or not. I'm not a huge fan of things that are banana flavored, but occasionally you get something banana flavored that is just fantastic. (Like my banana pancakes, thankyouverymuch.)

Robocop said...

Sounds like a nice tropical drink.