It is Thursday already? This posting everyday is starting to blow!
After dropping my younger 2 off at preschool I go to the store...needed to get cat food cuz Yoda formerly known as sick kitty should be on wet kitty food. He really should be on the prescription kind that you can only buy at the vet office, specially formulated for cats with the "disorder" he has. I am hoping it was a one time thing and just switching him to wet food will help him...it has to do with wet food giving them more water into their diet which in turn helps keep their plumbing clear.
While I was at the store my neighbor calls me..."Where are you?" in a demanding tone...I was thinking WTF bitch? I told her and she asked if I was aware that Neko and Luke were out roaming around. Again I wanted to say something very snarky but refrained.( She lets her dog out to roam around pissing and shitting on other peoples lawns) Long story short she let the geriatric dog into the house because he was sitting at the front door waiting to go back in. Luke? She tried to get him, grabbed his collar and he snapped at her. Yes Luke is a totally different dog when he gets loose outside and has the ability to run free and go see the neighborhood hussies. He has snapped at me and at my hubs when we try to grab him.
Earlier today I was thinking about a topic to blog about. I was just about to write about it when I realized I still have 15 more days of this crap so I better save the idea...it is written down in my lil notebook with a couple other ideas. It is IRONIC how closely related the topic is to this post...I even hinted up there....
Tomorrow is a House Warming Party for Tiggerlane and JulieBug, hosted by Swampy. Anyone is more than welcome to join the fun and post a picture of something on your blog that you would give as a housewarming present, something you think no home is complete without, something you cant live without...maybe it will give them some great ideas maybe it will just give them a much needed laugh. Go sign up over at the witch's swamp if you want to play!
15 Nablomedwn 15 to go...the halfway point baby!!woo hoo!
6 comments:
well, luke snapped at her and saved you the stress (giggle)
I think you should call your blog "A bugs life!" short and sweet. Goes with the name and well I like it, okay?
WTF Bitch. That was rich reading this early in the morning. hahaha
Made my day, Girlfriend!
So between a husband, 3 boys, a geriatric dog, a snappy dog, and a sick kitty you don't get bored too often do you?
This is why no one knows my phone number. My family is getting tired of writing letters. ;)
It is starting to get real old real quick - 15 down, 15 to go.
Post a Comment