For the past 10 years I've been talking about how my boys are going to play football. I'm not biased. I let my oldest play Soccer(3 years) and Basketball(1year), he just doesn't like them anymore. I am starting to think that just maybe I dont want my babies growing up to be football players. I am glad to hear my middle guy talk about basketball. I don't even watch that sport, its just back and forth and back and forth. The squeaking of the sneakers gets on my nerves a little bit. To me it is just an all around boring game. After all the injuries I've seen, Basketball is starting to sound kinda nice. NFL, NBA it really doesn't matter.

But doesn't my baby look cute and so NOT a baby anymore?
10 Nablomedwn 20 to go!
6 comments:
You worry too much! Once they pump him full of 'roids he won't feel a thing.
I was doing okay with Ken playing ice hockey until one of his team mates takes a nasty fall and breaks his leg. Now I am paranoid.
I don't have kids but if I did, I'd be scared for them to play football too.
I agree about basketball...I also find it boring.
I have a hard time watching my nephew play football. Or the boys riding scooters, skateboards, wrestling with one another, and on and on.
The sneakers squeaking getting on your nerves was hilarious. You're right, though.
I agree. I'm glad my son is into basketball. He and his friends were playing a pickup game of tackle football the other day (!) and one kid fell and cracked his head open and had to go to the hospital. I would never be able to go to a game.
My son was going to play football but he didn't. Those squeaks drive me crazy too, and they always dust their soles off.
Post a Comment