Sunday, November 4, 2007

B.O.R.I.N.G.

It is 8:24 Central Standard Time. This is the time on Sunday's that I start/work on/finish up my Fun Monday post. I can't do that right now because of Nablome. I have to wait until Monday and I am not staying up until midnight tonight. I stayed up until 2 am last night and was up at 9:45 AM which quickly turned into 8:45 which made me feel like I didn't really get to sleep in! I do not feel like I got an extra hour of sleep at all. I am feeling slightly better...I'm really not stuffy but still blowing the nose every once in a while. So maybe the Zicam did help.

My day consisted of reading a few blogs, dishes, laundry...watching some of Transformers, talking to my Dad on the phone and he's a fucking yapper, went to the store for just a FEW things and I'm not being sarcastic, talked to my Mom....I just now realized I skipped Lunch...I did have Breakfast...I ate Supper/Dinner( What do you call it?) and gave the younger 2 baths and tucked them in and folded more laundry and now I'm here... I really wasted my day...and I sat down once meaning to get my Sunday post out and I didn't know what to type. I am going to fold some more laundry and watch at least one show and then hit the hay...I might somewhere amongst that work on my Monday post so I don't have so much to do in the AM to get it up.
Ohhhh that sounds dirty!

4 Nablomedwn 26 to go.

7 comments:

Beckie said...

I know the feeling.

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about!?!? You can write and post your FM on Sunday night, just post-date it! (the same way you would do a sticky post).

Hootin Anni said...

You can really post EACH day ---ANYtime you want!!! Just use the post option button/link when you compose your day's entry ---You can then change the date for EACH post. I do it a lot. In advance and publish it the day before the entry is dated. That way I don't HAVE TO WAIT 'Til midnight as you say.

Debs said...

I do a load or two of laundry almost daily. I hate doing it, but I hate haveing it pile up on me more.

Anonymous said...

I slept so much yesterday it was ridiculous. I blame Nyquil. Of course, my kids were up at 6 am, thank you, time change.

Anonymous said...

A perfectly respectable post. :-)

Yeah, what WT said. Post date. Do it all the time.

Tiggerlane said...

NaBloMe...and get it up?

Yeah - sick minds think alike!