These stickers are a few we have collected and have displayed on an old trunk, not a vehicle trunk...we are too chicken shit to hurt the resale value of our cars!! Plus for today only, you get a special treat...4 stickers instead of 3!! Try to contain yourselves!
I feel this way sometimes....

Ummm...I lived in a place where I wished this applied....one of my friends sent it to me..

I also hate being a Tourist.


Their food kicks ass! Their wings ROCK! What is that ham and cheese melted bliss sandwich? Their fry's!Oh my! I need to go to Hooters....come follow me! Happy Hump Day!!
6 comments:
I also don't do bumper stickers on my car. Although I never sell my car, so I might as well!
I absolutely LOVE the second one. That one is so me. Send it to me, I will place it on my car. JJ!
Have you tried Outback wings? They are my absolute favorite! I am not a huge Hooters fan.
Yea! Hump Day is officially over!
I'll follow you to Hooters. Boobs don't bother me. Do they have some yummy nachos?
Ok, I meant first. My bad.
Our tourists are leaving now. Which means fewer accidents, fewer delays, room at the beach. NICE.
They all made me chuckle. The first one is my favorite. Ok the third one is gross but funny. I can't make a decision. *LOL*
I like all of them except the last one. I'm not crazy about Hooters either. I used to work in a domestic law firm and let's just say those Hooters girls have been known to assist in the break up of many marriages. Now I know there probably were problems with the marriages before the Hooters girls became involved, but you would be amazed at how many affairs involve Hooters girls. Or maybe you wouldn't be that shocked at all. Okay, end of rant about the Hooters girls.
They do have good wings there.
Post a Comment