I was a semi-heavy smoker. Before my first child I was a pack and a half a day smoker. I cut back A LOT when I was prego but after he was born climbed back up to a half a pack a day as he got older and I know for sure once I started working when he was 10 months I was back to a pack a day. I think when I challenged myself I was fluctuating between a half a pack to a pack a day. Notice I said "when I challenged myself" instead of when I quit? I never said I was quiting...I never told anyone I was quiting or trying to quit. I knew if I told myself I was going to try and quit smoking it would have never happened. I am quirky like that.
I am out,out of the no-showing-recent-pictures-of-myself closet. I know this is not a recent picture of myself but it sure beats that 14yr old girl one!
This photo was taken by my then 4yr old son. But what I love the most is that he took this picture on the day that would become the day I had my last cigarette.
So here I am in all my last day as a smoker glory!
12 comments:
Smoking doesnt' taste like ass, it tastes like ashtrays. Chewing used toilet paper tastes like ass.
Tell me, how does one know something tastes like ass if they, in fact, have never even tasted ass?
used tp...ewww!
hey.. a worthy battle, a victory worth $$$ (how much does a pack cost?)
WT apparently did a taste test for us all.
So proud it has been 6 years since you smoked! :D You are too cute. I am jealous.
Six years is great, my hubby has recently given up for the third time...he has lasted up to four years so I'm hoping this time will be more permanent.
Congratulations
Yea for you!!
Let me know how the quitting works out. Debs is trying to get me to quit dipping.
You're so adorable! And even though I don't "know" you in real life, I'm proud of you for quitting.
congratulations! six years is a great accomplishment - no need to go back now!
Yeah You! Look at those long legs.
I never saw this post! Now I really want to know who that other blogger is! Maybe I'll go through the full 100+ in my list today. I'm so glad I didn't miss WT's comment on this post, though. You can always count on good ol' WT for a great comment.
Post a Comment