Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Help!

I have officially flown off the deep end! I caved. I have succumbed to this November insanity. It was peer pressure I tell you. I hate feeling left out and I was REALLY feeling left out so I joined this silly thing called NaBloMoFo... no that's not it but that is what my brain sees or what gets translated to my lips when I try to say it. I will fail. No positive affirmations here. I will not be able to post every single freakin day for 30 days. But I signed up cuz I didn't want to be left out. Didn't want to miss the party! Cuz I so want to be friends with the cool kids..the IN crowd...

On to more important things. I do not like my blog name. Yes my BFF you were right I should have slept on it. I shouldn't have been so rash and changed my blog name. It was just such a good idea at the time. You are right, I should have listened to you. I am sorry.
I do not want to go back to the old blog name which really only my BFF knows. Except for the brave souls that ventured to my beginnings and read the post about me changing my blog name.. It used to be "Momma K & 3 Lil' Men" Not going back there. I changed it because I was much more than a Momma and I didn't want someone stumbling upon my blog and thinking "Oh fuck! Not another Mommy blog!" and hit the back arrow key. Plus I also wanted to write about way more than just the life of a Mom to 3 boys.

I am kind of back to square one. I DO NOT like my blog name now or then. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My email is in my profile or leave me a comment. I'm sure your thinking "Bitch please! I had to come up with my blog name you have to come up with your own." Fine just tell me what you think my blog is all about, feelings,etc. cuz my Muse has left me AGAIN. Now that hussie is getting on my last nerve!
*************************************************************************************
UPDATE
Ok so last night before I even typed this post I came up with a few ideas for a blog name I will share a few to see what ya'll think....

~ "Lil' Miss Sunflower" It is my fave flower and I am a KS girl
~"Beautiful Fucking Disaster" Really, my life is a fucking disaster yet it is kinda beautiful...
~ "Biergarten Goddess" The first word is German and is Beer Garden in English. It was another nickname I had in H.S. I love beer, I love gardening, my hubby worships the ground I walk on...
~ "Midwest Musings" I am a Midwest Gal. I heart the Midwest.

There you have it..those are a few of my faves...I did love WT's suggestion that he emailed to me,"Poles Apart" I do love Pink Floyd and my hubby and I are poles apart AND he did first see me on a pole...There is just something I'm not quite feeling. But Willowtree is damn Brilliant!

9 comments:

ChrisB said...

I'm no good at thinking up names but

How about
'A life in my Day'

Fianna said...

There is a blog I ran across that the title was created from a random word generator. I did a search, found one.

But then I found the random kitten generator and Yoda's ovaries started screaming and flailing across the room and I lost track of what I was doing. What did you ask?

http://www.randomkittengenerator.com/

Debs said...

I will be thinking, but my brain is so slow right now. ;)

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Personally I think the word Fuck should be in your title. It makes things much more interesting.

And yes, I am a pervert. I can not hear NanoMo-whatever and not think Blow Me.

Pamela said...

I named mine without even realizing I was truly going to blog.

I will think about this today at work and get back to you.

Sauntering Soul said...

I've thought about joining that 30 days of writing thing. I do well to post twice a week so I would most likely be a total failure. I'm still considering it though.

As far as blog names, I have no idea. I'll think about that.

Sauntering Soul said...

Damn it. I caved too and just signed up.

Anonymous said...

And I thought Biergarten Goddess was one of your "pole" names. Shoot!

I'll have to think on the name.

Debs said...

Anything with Goddess rules. :D