Monday, October 22, 2007

Fun Monday Graphic Art (updated)

Willowtree is today's Fun Monday Host. He wanted to see what is on our t-shirts, hats...any clothing with some cool graphics on it...Sorry WT I didn't copy and paste what you typed verbatim but I am away, using an unfriendly CPU...so without further whine, here are my most favorite shirts!

A few of you will recognize this shirt but you should remember it a lil more filled out to prove what is says!

These are just a few of my favorite Kansas State shirts. Yes, there's MORE!
This is a very favorite shirt that I have had about 13 years...the pictures of the 4 seasons are fading but don't forget to click them all to have a closer view!
I said Follow me here but I don't think I will be going all the way to the 1 and as of 2006 the only Hooters in Germany.
They imported American Hooters girls to work there for a year and train German girls how to be Hooters girls.


Ok the next is a Picassa collage. The unfriendly CPU I am on is not letting me see the photos...I know what is on there but not in the correct order... pretty much they are favorite concert tees of mine...one is my hubbys favorite comfy shirt...he stole it from me but I was the one that saw The Black Crows in concert not him. I think it was the rolling papers tour...it says, I just cant see it! Lilith Fair is there...Lollapalooza...Alice in Chains was the first concert I body surfed. They opened for Ozzy it was his "No More Tours Tour" Bwahahaha! Glad that worked out for him. OH yeah and the CBGB's tank my hubs gave me for X-mas one year...we both went to that famous Rock-n-Roll club in NYC a couple times! We both have matching T-shirts too. I think that was it....enjoy if you can see it if not I will fix it when I get home late tonight.
How about now?
YEAH!! OK so top row first 2 Alice in Chains, then Black Crows It was the High as the Moon tour...rolling papers is on the front...ooppps... Last 2 of second row Lilith Fair and then bottom row Lollapalooza then CBGB's!

OH CRAP! how did I miss this one? I took the picture before I left Friday and I see that I forgot to upload it to the post and just realized it was missing! It is another one of my favorites!!


31 comments:

Pamela said...

the collage didn't pop up.

The rest of your shirts did. And I did remember the flat Kansas shirt.

You have a lovely collection.

Molly said...

I did not see the collage either. I will try my laptop; sometimes things appear differently on different computers. Your 4 seasons shirt is lovely, and I like the Oscar the Grouch Kansas State shirt.

You must be about the same age as my son. He saw some of those same concerts.

Hootin Anni said...

All of these are super. [you know that we have a standing joke in our family about Kansas ---I have relatives there,---anyway, we joke about the one tree that moves around all over the state to provide shade in certain areas, at certain times....like I said, it's a family joke, so guess you hadda be there, y'know? LOL]

Boy, oh boy, would my hubby LOVE the hooters! T shirt that is.

Have a FUN MONDAY.

katy said...

wow a 13 year old tee shirt, i can see why it is a favourate one it is lovely.

Debs said...

Love the shirts. :)

Anonymous said...

Totally tacky, that's me!

The the Grouch shirt!

kitten said...

You have a nice collection of state shirts.

Alix said...

LOL at the not everything is flat in Kansas t-shirt!
Couldn't see the collage either but the rest of your t-shirts are great

Sayre said...

Like Kansas much?

And I also remember the "Flat" shirt.... ha hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

"Delightfully tacky, yet unrefined".

I can think of so many photos/people to apply that line to.....

Karina said...

LOVE the first one! If I lived in Kansas, I'd totally wear it!

Sandy said...

I loved the Grouch shirt. Nice collection!

alisonwonderland said...

the seasons shirt is beautiful.

no collage here either - but i can picture some of it from the description; hopefully i'll be able to see it at some point.

Jenni said...

I forgot about dd's K-State shirts! Well, you have a nice representation there that can count for both of us. I am not a K-State--or any other team/college fan--but their vet school rocks. Hmmm, just remembered a picture I have and now I will have to post a Fun Monday extra. And I've forgotten whatever else I was going to say.

Beckie said...

Now that is a collection!

I still like the flat Kansas shirt!

Anonymous said...

I love the tacky shirt! It fits me to a T :)

Anonymous said...

Your flat Kansas shirt is funny. I did your KSU, despite them beating us two weeks ago!

ChrisB said...

picasa is not playing ball -no collage. Just loved (not everything is....)and the seasons one is rather sweet.

Anonymous said...

LOL on the flat Kansas t-shirt LOL Priceless!

Anonymous said...

delightfully tacky, yet unrefined. snort!

Robocop said...

"Not Everything Is Flat In Kansas"**LMAO

Anonymous said...

I soooo couldn't wear your "flat KS" tee (or if I did, everyone would know I'm NOT from Kansas! Ha!).

Still no collage, but gosh.....NOW I'm REAL curious :).

Retrohipster said...

I can't believe you included that CBGB tank top!!!! I can't remember the last time I saw you wear it!!!

Sorry all, no more intraspousal bickering, I promise!!!

p.s. You had better wear that tomorrow!!!

my4kids said...

Love the flat Kansas shirt. Don't think I could pull it off though.

You have quite the collection!

the planet of janet said...

yeah, the flat kansas shirt is totally great. i couldnt pull it off either, tho .... sad, eh?

Anonymous said...

I can see the collage fine. Great post KT. They're all good shirts.

Fianna said...

Wow! What a collection of concert tees. I was so damn cheap that I never bought anything at the concerts. Ok, fine. I spent all the cash on beer. But wasn't that an awesome return on my money? No? Man...

Anonymous said...

That is a great selection. I love the peace bug one. I didn't know that about Hooters in Germany (being the only one, and having American girls go there for a year). I read about the top Kansas shirt. I visited Kansas when I was a teen.

Unknown said...

I remember the KS shirt. :) You have a lot of t's, I especially like the Peace BUG.

Anonymous said...

wow you really do love kansas don't you:)

love the concert T's!!

alisonwonderland said...

the collage is great! i wish i'd been to Lilith Fair! the peace bug is great too!