Friday, July 13, 2007

I've been tagged

I am not happy about it either. I dislike these things so much. I am only doing it cuz my BFF tagged me. I will however spare anyone that reads this from the same fate!

It's the meme that asks one to reveal 8 random things about oneself.

1) I hate memes, they make me have to think hard, harder than I like.

2) I pick my nose.

3) I let my youngest stay in pee-pee diapers way to long, he needs to stop wearing them anyway, he is 3... he never gets a rash from my infrequent diaper changes.

4) I chew my finger nails, and I am chewing them while trying to think of things for this meme.

5) I still have my first and all time favorite teddy bear, her name is Tezzy.

6) I hate putting away folded laundry, so I have piles of clean folded laundry that I sift thru to find what I will wear.... until I get too annoyed with all the piles and put it all away which happens about every other month or so.

7) I am a very bad speller.

8) I hate my skin, and always pay attention to other ppls skin and usually wish for theirs. My BFF is the only one that will get this. Comment you non-commenter's and lurkers if you care to find out more about this.... nee ner nee ner

Again no one is getting tagged by me as I loath these things. Also I do not think I have any regular readers except for my BFF, and the ones on Fun Monday don't count as they are only Monday readers.

4 comments:

Fianna said...

Sorry to make you hate me so. But see wasn't it so fun. Oh wait. No, it wasn't.

Kaytabug said...

I could never hate you. You are my oldest best friend, not in the age sense.
NO, still not fun. I did it for you!

Sauntering Soul said...

Okay, I'm commenting to find out more about your "skin" thing....don't keep us hanging!

Sandy said...

quite possibly the most honest meme I've ever read, including mine.

Great new look!!!!