******* WARNING*******
This Post May Contain Sexually Explicit/Graphic Material/Matter. Not Suitable for The 18 and Under Crowd, Nor the Tight Ass Stuck up Bitches Crowd. You Know Who You Are, Put That Back Button to Good Use!
This Post May Contain Sexually Explicit/Graphic Material/Matter. Not Suitable for The 18 and Under Crowd, Nor the Tight Ass Stuck up Bitches Crowd. You Know Who You Are, Put That Back Button to Good Use!
So for those of you who joined me down here, you are probably in for a HUGE let Down! Today is the One year Anniversary of my husband taking one for the team and getting his baby making vessel in Nut 1 and Nut 2 cut and burned! Burn baby Burn!! He was such a trooper, and such a big BABY! To give him his props they did cut and burn the vas in Nut 2 TWICE. As the Doc' said " It was a slippery lil' booger." And, " It just did not want to come out and play." If my memory serves, it doesn't serve me well,he had to wait 6 weeks after the same day procedure to go back in for his follow up and to get further instruction on when and where to drop off his sample of Baby Gravy, hopefully just plain old Gravy.
During this time we were in the process of moving from a foreign country back to the good ole U. S. of A! We get all settled in our new home, way after his 6 week point, I am nagging him to make an appt. He finally does. I did my wifely duty by asking him what he thought the room would be like. What kind or porn they would offer. Did he think he would be able to preform. Something along those lines anyway and I had him psyched(nervous)!! I love my wifely duties.
He comes home with a brown paper bag, instructions(like he needs them),a cup and plastic bag.He was elated that he was able to jack off in the privacy of our own home. Did that make it easier to Jizz in the cup? NO! You would think that the lack of sex would be my hubby's first hint that he needed to donate some of his Love Juice in the cup. But NOOOO, I had to spell it out for him. That still didn't work. There was this one time he got close but we called the Lab to make sure they would be open on his day off.... NEGATIVE... they were off too!
I am beyond frustrated, I know he is too. Damn-it!! I want to know for sure that there are no more tiny fish swimming around in his Man Milk. I do not want to ASSume that he is in fact fish-less. My desire to never ever ever... eva eva eva eva eva have another child FAR outweighs my desire for the wonderful uninhibited sex my hubby and I would have. I keep dreaming of the day we can have all the uninhibited sex we desire...... Speaking of dreams... I LOVE waking up from my slumber to find myself in the middle of a great big for REAL O that originated from my dream. That is so fucking sweet! Is that brain fucking?
So my wonderful hubby says next week is the week he will Jizz in the cup and take it to the Lab to be tested. I will keep everyONE updated! I leave you with this visual....
During this time we were in the process of moving from a foreign country back to the good ole U. S. of A! We get all settled in our new home, way after his 6 week point, I am nagging him to make an appt. He finally does. I did my wifely duty by asking him what he thought the room would be like. What kind or porn they would offer. Did he think he would be able to preform. Something along those lines anyway and I had him psyched(nervous)!! I love my wifely duties.
He comes home with a brown paper bag, instructions(like he needs them),a cup and plastic bag.He was elated that he was able to jack off in the privacy of our own home. Did that make it easier to Jizz in the cup? NO! You would think that the lack of sex would be my hubby's first hint that he needed to donate some of his Love Juice in the cup. But NOOOO, I had to spell it out for him. That still didn't work. There was this one time he got close but we called the Lab to make sure they would be open on his day off.... NEGATIVE... they were off too!
I am beyond frustrated, I know he is too. Damn-it!! I want to know for sure that there are no more tiny fish swimming around in his Man Milk. I do not want to ASSume that he is in fact fish-less. My desire to never ever ever... eva eva eva eva eva have another child FAR outweighs my desire for the wonderful uninhibited sex my hubby and I would have. I keep dreaming of the day we can have all the uninhibited sex we desire...... Speaking of dreams... I LOVE waking up from my slumber to find myself in the middle of a great big for REAL O that originated from my dream. That is so fucking sweet! Is that brain fucking?
So my wonderful hubby says next week is the week he will Jizz in the cup and take it to the Lab to be tested. I will keep everyONE updated! I leave you with this visual....
6 comments:
Oh hilarious! Does he know about this post? I am wishing him (and you) the absolute best....
Thank God mine took one for the team too.
Hilarious! I can so relate on SO many different levels.
hee hee -
I've already told my husband that when this baby is born in May - he'll be going to the doctor in June.
Dreaming What Ifs...
It never ceases to amaze me what bloggers are willing to tell! Ha! My husband told me on our anniversary trip that I CAN'T blog "everything", hehe...
Then, again, I don't want the "scary blogstalkers" to find me, so I'm kinda with him.
Have you gotten some weird Google searches from this post? You were CREATIVE in the words you chose, lol.
Robin @ PENSIEVE
LOL! Dh "took one for the team". I felt so guilty about him going through that and since he was in the room when all the kids were born, I stayed with him through his vasectomy. I even watched part of the time. It made me feel a bit ill. We had that cup around the house a little too long, too. Oh, and he had to do a repeat because you have to get that stuff in right away for testing or it expires or something. Good times!
Post a Comment