
The one above is the oldest Lil Man's bookcase. All of those shelves should be full. When we moved in and I put all the books on his bookcase I couldn't fit them all in there, had to use the top and off to the side. All 3 shelves were tight.... humm where are the rest? Time to go investigate and help him clean! I didn't notice books all over the floor in his room.

The one above here is in Lil man 2 and 3's bedroom. Again, all 3 were full... where oh where have my lil books gone? Oh where oh where could they be?

This one is in the Toy room/playroom/absolute CHAOS room!
5 comments:
The bookcase I keep for my grandchildren looks a bit like these when they are visiting. But as long as they love reading and enjoy books that's what counts.
Chrisb I totally agree. All 3 love reading, well only the oldest reads, the other 2 picture read! It is only a matter of time. I am so happy they love it!
Thanks for stoping by!
All I can say is it's so awesome that they enjoy reading so much!! how do you manage with three boys? id' go crazy
So many books. So little time. My thought is that if the shelves are neat and tidy, they aren't reading the books. Love The Hungry Caterpillar, the green glassware, and that you have SO many books.
Thanks for playing the game. Sorry I'm so late getting around to visiting. It's been busy here at The Asylum. And, so happy that i can now comment. YEA!
wolfbaby: I have no idea how I manage, day by day I suppose. ummm I never said I wasn't going crazy! :)
swampy: Thanks for the compliments and checking out my pics. I had fun playing!
Post a Comment