Thursday, June 28, 2007

There was an old lady who lived in a shoe...

So here is a fun lil' post, maybe it is only funny to me but I don't care. I have a picture of 2 pairs of shoes. One pair belongs to my Mother-in-law and the other pair belongs to my Mom. My Mom visited the beginning of this month, she forgot a pair of her shoes at our house. Then the in-laws came and my mother-in-law leaves a pair of her shoes! How funny is that. I thought it was hilarious. What are the odds?


Anyone care to take a guess as to which pair belongs to which Grandma? Fianna (my BFF) can't play, she has seen my Mommy in her shoes that she forgot at my house, unfair advantage sweetie! I have nothing to offer anyone that gets it right but just your own personal satisfaction! I am still chuckling!

EDIT: I realized the crappy chance I gave you in guessing, not knowing me, not having seen a picture of me, or heck even a picture of my own shoes. So with that in mind go read my post "They came, they saw ,they fled" make sure to read the comments too and then I bet you can figure out which Grandma goes to which pair of shoes!

2 comments:

Fianna said...

It actually took me a second because I think your mom would wear both. I did realize which it was though.

On a completely different note and not giving anything away, a SAHM created the little attachments for Crocs and is now a bazillionaire. I am jealous, oh so jealous!

http://www1.jibbitz.com/aboutus/

Anonymous said...

your moms are the tan ones?

that is to funny.