OK so I am so late on this and I am not going to quote correctly, but it seemed like such the perfect Fun Monday for me I couldn't pass it up. So
Swampwitch is hosting this Mondays fun Monday asking ppl to post pictures of our bookshelves. I didn't get the kids bookshelves(3) taken.... maybe another post... here are mine
top half
lower half

again this is the top half and then the lower half has my cookbooks


Below is the top of my entertainment center with a few nic nacs and baby photos


OK and yet again is an upper half and then a lower half of the same bookcase.
There you have it. Just a few of my books. I will post the Lil' Men's shelves on Fun Tuesday! ha ha. I loved this one so much as my Mom is a huge book lover and has WAY more than I. I even had friends comment on her collection. One even made fun of her book titles. I have to admit some were funny. So I make sure I have a few book titles just for funnies sake! Enjoy!
3 comments:
I love colorful book-cases :)
You have quite a collection and I like the glasses on display.
new kid: me too!, thanks for stoping by!
Chrisb: Thanks for the comment. I have loads of other collections, I was just in a hurry to get Fun Monday in. I would have needed to do a slide show, like you, to get it all in! Thank you for checkin' me out!
Post a Comment