Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 14

Half a month down! Woo hoo! That sounds way better than 2 weeks down. Let's not look at how many weeks or months are left, m'kay?!  M'kay!  I can't seem to get a good nights sleep. I am so fucking tired, you'd think once I fell asleep I'd be out until the alarm goes off but NOOOOOOO! At least the past 3 nights, if not 4 or 5, I have been up around 3:30AM. I am still awake when my alarm goes off at 5:15-5:30 and feel like I was awake for those 2 hours. It is really pissing me off!
Photo on 2012-01-11 at 21.58 #2
I know I don't looked pissed but I sure look tired.
It also looks like I am sneakily flipping the bird!
If you look real close you can see what I got in that tiny little box, in that tiny little bag, that I will wear the rest of this year until he is home safe.

3 comments:

Robinella said...

Tired or not, you look hot. I love your hair.

Pamela said...

I'm thinking rest... peace...
(rest... peace)
(rest... peace)
(rest... peace)
(rest... peace)
(rest... peace)
(rest... peace)
....
seeing if I can blotnotize you??

Pamela said...

blognotize.. sheesh