Where is there exactly? Nikki's. If I was at Nikki's right now, which I wish I could be, here's what I'd do.
I'd have a gazillion color choices for nail polish and we'd paint our nails fun and wacky colors!
I'd bring all the best fashion magazines and we'd look through them together, trashing what was trash and ooohhh and ahhh over what was Fab!
If you haven't watched it yet, we'd watch f**k together. Laughter is the best medicine.
I'd make you some chocolate chip banana bread and mac-n-cheese, or anything else your lil heart desired.
Once you get the all clear from your doctor, and you are finally able to take that deep breath in, we would go out back and set that miscarriage packet on FIRE! Burn fucker burn!
So there are a few of the things I would do if I could be there for her. Smooches Nikki! Head on over to her online home and send her positive thoughts and prayers, if you pray, she needs all the love and positive/happy thoughts she can get right now. Thanks a bunch.
Toothpick post is in the making....
9 comments:
Ahhh, that was SO sweet. As soon as I figure out what the damn password is to my blog I plan to post something.
Oh lady, I do love you. Could we alternate the colors on our toenails? Thank you, thank you so much.
lol Sounds like fun! :)
That is so sweet! Yes, I'm praying , but I'm also drooling over that chocolate chip banana bread!
Just Bless her heart!
Great post. Consider it done.
Awesome post K. I'm keeping her and her baby in my prayers.
You're a great friend and I think Nikki is lukcy to have you in her corner.
This would be just great. As I read this I knew Nikki would love it.
Um... could you come over to MY house?
Post a Comment