18 comments people! That's awesome. I am trying to figure out if anyone has missed out...but 16 readers(2 commented twice) sounds about right...give or take a few. Anyway! 16 people commented on my last post and only 5 got it correct. 6 if you count Swampy's...which I am actually debating on.
So, Beckie was the first to leave a comment and she was correct! I deleted her comment because I wanted everyone else to have fun guessing and because I didn't think to figure out how to "hide" the comments until after she commented! If I have anymore impromptu contests or non-impromptu contests I will turn it back on. Lesson learned.
Beckie said:"There isn't anyone else in the picture that is tall enough to be you except the person on the far right with the reddish/pink shirt on. Am I right?" I replied back: "LMAO you are correct!!! What gave it away? The legs that go on for miles?!! Lol damn my cheeks fucking hurt!!"
Then I asked her if it was that damn easy, apparently not! But WAIT! There is more.
Another reason I deleted her comment and figured out how to turn on comment moderation was because I was feeling generous. I was in such a fanfuckingtastic mood that I wanted to spread the joy. So if WT, Janet, Bev, Nikki(you know I luv you for sayin': "huge bazoongas hanging out"), and Swampy would care to email me your snail address I will send a very tiny token from Kansas, my land of Oz! If there happens to be something you collect like shot glasses,magnets,etc then please let me know. I will try to accommodate. Beckie, I didn't mention you because you already sent me your snail but if there is anything you collect please let me know!
Oh, I bet you are wondering which gal was me..... I tried to upload the cropped version of me from that photo but blogger is being a fuckin' ass! I was the one on the first row, far right in the Coral shirt. It was neither red, nor orange, nor pink(I hate pink). Just sayin'. Thanks to everyone for playing along with my little game! We'll have to do it again sometime! The comments from my last post are a blast to read, check them out if you have the time!
12 comments:
oooooh i win something? i'm so excited :-)
(and you ARE gorgeous. i knew that had to be you!)
Oooh I know what I want from Kansas. I want a license plate for my son's collection! Such an easy request. :)
Ok, this is going to sound like I'm just being funny, because you said "...like shot glasses, magnets, etc...", but the truth is I collect both shot glass and magnets! But my preference is shot glasses.
PS, I don't collect et ceteras.
That was fun so why didn't I join in~ too busy reading fun mon posts!
Hey, I just call it like I see it! I will resend my snail mail address. I don't collect anything, so surprise me! (A Kansas onsie?!)
Sorry I got it wrong. After I searched high and low in your blog for any smidgen of confirmation I found the pictures of your kids. Then I knew I was completely wrong and my 2nd guess was correct! Hope your foot is better.
Wow I won a prize? Make it a surprise prize. I don't really collect anything either. A guy I work with brought me a magnet from San Antonio and a snow globe from Paris. Clearly there is no running theme there.
"bazoongas?" OHHHH YOU KNOW THAT IS STICKING!!!!!!!! LOL
Oh, that was my second guess!
So I was completely off then. Dang.
I thought that it was just too obvious to be the tall on on the right bwaa ha ha ha.
oh well...
Post a Comment